Drive Your Business
Not Your Website
Get reliable individual help and honest advice when you need it. We’ll help you with basic WordPress questions, domain registration and changes, and assistance with configuring Google’s Gsuite.
You’ll have multiple firewalls blocking unwanted threats and proactive scans looking over your website. If malware is ever detected, your website will be cleaned up at no additional cost to you.
We take backups of our backups, seriously! We automate backups of your entire site (all files and your database) two times per day so we are ready to restore at any moment.
Peace of Mind
All of the stress of setting up and running your WordPress website is managed. From day one, you’ll have reliable, fast, secure, and fully supported hosting that includes Let’s Encrypt SSL and CDN integration.
- Up to 25k unique visits/month
- Monthly Performance Report
- On-boarding Consultation
- WordPress Core & Plugin Updates
- Free SSL Certificates
- Proactive Security Scanning
- Malware Cleanup
- Domain & Registrar Support
- SFTP Access
- Basic Database Optimization
- Image Optimization
- All features included with Intro, plus:
- Up to 65k unique visits/month
- Premium Themes and Plugins
- Staging Site
- E-Commerce Ready
- Google Gsuite Support
- All features included with Basic, plus:
- Up to 100k unique visits/month
- Site Optimization
- Multisite Ready
- Unique visitor traffic over 100k visitors/month
- Support via Phone, Skype and/or Slack
- Dedicated office hours for ongoing coaching, advice, and support
- Unlimited small tasks and fixes which can include backend development changes if required
- Custom testing, staging and/or development workflows
- Email campaign integration and automation
- Vendor Management to help you organize and keep your marketing efforts aligned and on track
- Annual website redesign implementation
- With your goals, we can customize a plan that supports those goals with no long-term commitment or obligations.
Some common questions about our process and who we are.
Why should I trust KornDev?
That’s a fair question and we hope to cover more of this in our introductory call. For starters, you’ll learn quickly that we are not your typical hosting company.
When you sign up, we don’t automatically set your site up and send you on your way. We schedule a call with you and get everything set up exactly as it needs to be for your specific website needs.
Our goal is to take the frustration out of EVERYTHING related to hosting and running your website.
- Your site will be fully taken care of like it was our own the day we start communicating with you.
- Your current site will be migrated to our servers. If anything goes wrong, we’ll make every effort to resolve the issue.
- You’ll be set up with all of our bonus services such as SSL and CDN without having to configure or worry about any of it.
- All of our proactive services will be turned on immediately to keep your site up-to-date, secure, and optimized.
- We’ll keep you in the loop and up to date, but never burden you with more information than you need.
- We’ll make sure you understand our answers when you reach out to us for questions, concerns, and support.
- We’ll provide you with practical and actionable advice and never recommend more than you need.
- We’ll always follow through on what we promise.
What happens after I sign-up?
An introductory email will be sent requesting you to select a 30-minute time slot that works best for your schedule. During this call, together we’ll review your current website, any specific needs or requirements you have, answer any outstanding questions or concerns, and finally, schedule the migration of your website to our servers.
If for any reason after this call you decide to not move forward with our services, we’ll refund 100% of your payment.
Do you provide coding/development support?
Yes! We can provide on-going development support via a custom package or we can provide project-based development. For either, please reach out to schedule a meeting and we can discuss your business needs.
Together we can decide which service would be the right fit for your business.
No commitment necessary.
About Justin Korn
Business owners are all to often given poor advice or direction in regards to their website. I cringe every time a new potential client tells me the story of how their current website’s software can’t be updated or they don’t have the ability to update their website’s content or that they constantly have issues getting clear answers from their hosting company or…you get the point.
My goal is to change all of that.
My focus is to provide business owners, with their website at the core of their business, sound and honest advice and a reliable foundation for running and maintaining that core in order to keep them focused on growth. I’ve been supporting businesses of all sizes since 2007.
I live in Oakland, California with my talented wife and amazing daughter.